• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Jewelry Type: Necklaces
  • Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: GuYun
  • Model Number: GY15061014
  • Necklaces Type: pendant/rings/earring
  • Jewelry Main Material: Alloy
  • Main Stone: Other
  • Occasion: Anniversary, Engagement, Gift, Party
  • Gender: Children's, Unisex, Women's
  • Size: pendent,ring and earring

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details 1pc/polybag,12pc/polybag(According to customer requirements)
Delivery Time According to the orders

Item name

2015 pineapple jewerly

Item No.





nickel free and lead free


various designs are available

sample time

5 days

sample cost

30Usd,can be refundable after order confirmed


240pcs per style

Lead time

half month or one month

Inner packing

According to customer requirements

Outer packing

standard export carton


OEM and ODM orders are both welcome for us




More Service:    

1.Samples are available  

  2.OEM orders welcome    

 3.As a agent to purchase goods from our huge International Commodity City.  


Shipping way:    

 1. If your order is not big enough, Door To Door service is a wise Choice, UPS,FEDEX,DHL,EMS;    

 2.By Air or By Vessel through your forwarder is one Normal Way, if you have no forwarder, we can find cost-effective forwarder for your     reference.


Payment Term : 30% as deposit before the producation  , and the remaining 70% before delivery .


Delivery Time :  

  1)made sample 3-5days  

  2)usually after received our payment within 10-15 work days    

 3)If the goods need be customized we can discuss




Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
4 Transactions 30,000+
The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $22,000
Learn More